Besides the main campus at Puttur, an Experimental Station at Shantigodu, which is 13 km. away from the main campus also forms part of this Directorate. This Experimental Station was started as Cashew Seed Farm under Central Plantation Crops Research Institute in the year 1972. During 1986 when NRC Cashew (presently Directorate of Cashew Research) was established at Puttur, this became as Experimental Station under the preview of NRC Cashew, Puttur and now under Directorate of Cashew Research, Puttur.
- The Institute Research Council meeting was held on 15-16 May, 2019 at this Directorate
- The Research Advisory Committee meeting was held on 26-27 April, 2019 at this Directorate.
- The International Women’s Day was celebrated on 08-03-2019 at Directorate of Cashew Research, Puttur
- Latest Cashew News (July – December, 2018)
- Web telecasting of inauguration function of Pradhana Mantri Kisana Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) at ICAR-DCR, Puttur